Sales and Marketing Has Changed Forever! Now You Can Too!
The world has changed – so has the way we communicate and interact with our customers. In the digital-first economy, consumer expectations are higher than ever, and market disruption is never far around the corner. So when it comes to reimagining your sales and marketing strategy, there’s no time like the present.
As technology continues to the boundaries of what’s possible, we explore how sales and marketing teams can leverage digital transformation and big data to maximise revenue, improve the customer experience (CX) and ensure long-term customer engagement.
Key Statistics that highlight the importance of Digital Sales and Marketing:
- 75% of marketers increase their organisation’s credibility and trust through digital marketing tactics
- 49% of consumers aged 18-30 say they’ve made a purchase after viewing a social media ad
- Digital-First organisations are 64% more likely to achieve their business goals
- 86% of marketers increased their brand awareness using digital channels
- Getting to know your customers with the right data
- How to improve customer engagement with digital technology
- How digital transformation partners can modernise your sales and marketing strategy
- The power of social media in digital marketing
- Becoming scalable with Cloud-based platforms