5+ years of experience
- Experience with at least one BPM product tool set: IBM preferred but not required
- Supports delivery and development of advisory services related to business process management (BPM).
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Complies with professional practice requirements.
- Work with multiple project delivery team Process design, development and/or improvement.
- Leads and has direct responsibility for one or more technology projects.
- Formulates strategies and tactics for successful project completion.
- Completes the delivery of design, code or testing for modules or multiple functions related to IS development initiatives.
- Prepares requirement definition, design, technical specifications.
- Provides coding, testing and implementation support for identified technical platform (i.e., Mainframe, Mid-range, Distributed or Web).
- Analyses user requirements and defines technical project scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
Other Related Duties:
- Have experiences in J2EE technology and frameworks such as Apache, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Have experiences in using at least one enterprise BPM technology, such as IBM BPM, Savion, Appian, etc.
- Have experiences in implementing Middleware integration solution, including REST API, SOAP Web Service, IBM MQ, JMS, MDB, etc.
- Have experiences in implementing Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch, AWS Lambda, AWS Lex, etc.
Education / Experience
Master of Science Degree required from a certified University; plus one (1) to two (2) years related experience in BPM/Workflow architecture design and development; or equivalent combination of education and experience.